Art + Design Summer Youth Camp - San Francisco
Time & Location
About the event
Students will focus on art and digital media and Social Media Etiquette. They will be introduced to various forms of apps and techniques to create designs that are commonly used and seen on popular Social Media Sites. We will also cover Social Media etiquette and teach the children the necessary manners associated with social media. We emphasize to them as they practice and implement proper behaviors in their online lives, they will better understand the importance of using social media as a tool for good.
Class time is filled with hands-on demonstration, and continuous practice and feedback from their peers and teachers. Every session we will cover different art + design topics and have an open forum to share their current techniques and Creativelei staff will demonstrate their techniques and share how working in the field and how they achieved their success.
We will hold a zoom class on Tuesday / Thursday before the class in preparation for the In person class. More information will be sent upon registration.
Students will need access to a computer / tablet / phone with internet connection and zoom.us
Devices / software is not provided. Please be sure to prepare with one of the following options:
- Phone / Tablet / iPod / iPad with Canva app installed
* There will be a limited amount of devices available for use at the program if the child does not have their own device. Please send us a message to let us know .
- Scholarship Ticket$0$00$0
- Full Session - 4 classes$525$5250$0
- 2 - Day Ticket$257$2570$0
- 1 - Day Ticket$137$1370$0